I have recently been to a chocolate exhibition in Lucern Museum of History. The exhibition will last until August.
To all chocolate lovers, I hope you will enjoy these photos I have selected for you : )
So let’s begin the chocolate tour:
- Old fashioned pots for Hot Chocolate
Here you are seeing a chunk of 200 kg chocolate blocks with some interesting facts:
- a cacao tree produces cacao seeds can produce about 3kg of chocolate
- In Switzerland, on average 12.4 kg of chocolate is consumed per head. 75% of people likes milk chocolate, 20% dark chocolate and 5% white chocolate
- there is about 500-600 kcal per 100g of chocolate which accounts about one-quarter of the daily calorie requirements which is equivalent to 1.2-1.5 litre of coca-cola or 5-6 bananas or 200-250 white bread
That’s why it’s nicer to share your chocolate with your loved ones.
Old fashioned chocolate dispensers/ machines
Here are a few pieces of chocolate art :
- Chest of drawers with a collection of interesting chocolate:
- Chocolate salami
- flower of chocolate plant
- Chocolate Noodles
- 2 different Savoury chocolate: Ham & Red pepper or white chocolate with Coconut curry
- Chocolate Sushi with Ginger or Mandarin
- Chocolate Cigars
- Pure dark chocolate with Smoked figs
- Sugar free or Allergic free chocolate
- Chocolate Body Painting
- Viagra chocolate tablets!!!!!!
- Chocolate specially for dogs
- Seniors Chocolates
- Chocolate Chess
- Various Swiss brands of chocolate
WHICH CHOCOLATE HERE YOU FIND IT’S THE MOST INTERESTING OR YOUR MOST WANTED ONE? Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear
I was able to buy and sample the chocolate salami that day, here is a closer look for you, it contains nuts and some dried fruits
After visiting the museum, we had a nice stroll around…..
And finally, the car is loaded with chocolate, farewell to Lucern and time to go home…………