effortless grilled chicken Wings with Asian spices
When I was thinking which recipe to submit to BloggerAid, I was struggling if I should submit this grilled galangal chicken wings or the Chinese Potato Pancakes with a Swiss touch, quite a tough call! The thinking behind was most of us loves chicken wings in all forms, I am definitely one of them and would never refused.
At home, we don’t like deep frying very much and grilling is an excellent solution to get crispy results and not too oily. This is absolutely effortless to prepare but with a fabulous flavor and results.
- 12 Chicken Wings or more as you like
- 3 tbsp Galangal powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp White pepper
- Defrost the chicken wings if required, wash, drain and pat dry on kitchen paper.
- Cut the wings into 2 pieces
- Mix the above seasonings in a bowl and then pour on flat plate/ bowl.
- Line aluminium foil on oven tray
- Dust the chicken wings on the seasonings and lay them on the grilling rack/ tray.
- Turn on the griller in the oven
- Place the chicken wings on the top rack and grill until they turn golden brown & crispy. Turn the wings and grill on the other side. This would take about 12 mins on each side.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven when they are cooked and crispy.
- Serve immediately.