my first blog award
Wow, I was so surprised and thrilled to find out when Tuimeltje from Twigs and Tofu passed on the Brilliante Weblog Premio 2008 Award to me.
And to keep the ball rolling, I have to follow the rules and pass on to 7 worthy blogs:
Here are the rules, I found from Hand Quilting:
- The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
- Link to the person you received your award from.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Put links of those blogs on yours.
- Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
I would like to pass on to the following blogs:
- Simon Says: I like Simon’s restaurants reviews, they are very special.
- Culinaria Italia: Great authentic Italian recipes
- Sunflower: She has many nice Asian recipes
- Hollow Legs: I can feel Lizzie’s passion in food
- Tess’s Japanese Kitchen: Many nice Japanese recipes
- Home Cooking Diary: Peter has a lot of authentic Korean recipes
- A Life (Time) of Cooking: Lovely food photos and many nice vegetarian recipes
Wish all of you Happy CEO (Cooking & Eating out)!!!